Sun Mountain Zero-G Carry Bag
This bag is designed to drastically reduce the effort required to carry your clubs around the course. The unique hip belt transfers weight from the shoulders to the hips, putting the weight close to your center of gravity. The hip belt also keeps the bag from moving, further reducing the effort it takes to carry.
If you carry 14 clubs, balls, towel, umbrella, rainsuit or sweater, the Zero-G is clearly superior to any other bag. For the times you are on a cart, the belt can be removed.
- the belt fits 28" - 48" hips
- the patent-pending top has three integrated handles for easy handling
- the contoured X-Strap Dual Strap System is comfortable and easy to take on and off
- the new cart-friendly bottom fits nicely in the bag well of a riding cart
- the bag has seven pockets including a waterproof, velour-lined valuables pocket and water bottle pouch.